Showtime | ft Dayo Racheal Ade



SHOW TIME FT
____________________________________
| MEET THE TWIN  |


So, as most of you may know I have a twin sister. Her name is Dayo and she is currently in her final year studying Musical Theatre. Last year she performed alongside her peers at the 'The St James Theatre', Victoria . Check out the night captured through my eyes! 



________________________________

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION Ft My +1 
__________________________________

I loved the interior design of the 'The St James Theatre' It was so sophisticated and modern ! Have a look!




















|PRESS PLAY|







________________________

MOMENTS CAPTURED FROM THE SHOW 
_______________________





















| AFTER THE SHOW  |



















Thank you for taking the time to read.
Email Me: doyinpetite@gmail.com
Instagram For Posts : http://instagram.com/doyinade
With Love,

D E E P E T I T E'
.......................  x

Comments

Popular Posts