The Blue Bits



| THE BLUE BITS |
FT
Superdrug Instant Colour Hair Spray
_________________________



| PRESS PLAY |




| PRODUCT REVIEW |




Hey guys so as mentioned in the video I purchased the Superdrug ' Instant Colour Hairspray' in 'Blue Mood'. Let me briefly discuss the pros and cons. Firstly I will begin with the pros; Vibrant colour | decent scent | highly pigmented | affordable | long-lasting. Secondly, the cons; very very drying | drys out hair - but a little Olive Oil Sheen spray will liven it up ! I will give this product a 3.5|5 only because of the drying effect but it's not something that one can't cope - this is just my honest opinion - If I love something I make it work regardless. 







Thank you for taking the time to read.
Email Me: doyinpetite@gmail.com
Instagram For Posts : http://instagram.com/doyinade
With Love,

D E E P E T I T E'
.......................  x










Comments

Popular Posts